What is better than a million dollar investment? But wait, this is not a business plan, this is a lifetime plan. It is so simple, yet needs a lot of d...
What is better than a million dollar investment? But wait, this is not a business plan, this is a lifetime plan. It is so simple, yet needs a lot of dedication.
1. Trust your inner voice; always! It’s brutally honest; no one knows better than you what’s best for you.
2. Learn from your past experiences. They are your biggest asset. They play an important role in showing you what you don’t want, and you will eventually be able to create clarity on what is best for you.
3. Stay true to who you are. Your individuality is the key. Be yourself; always!
4. Never compromise your standards, values, and beliefs. They shape your life.
5. Believe in what you can do. There is a power within you. Discover it and enrich it.
6. Be patient. I do believe that great things take time. They are worth the wait. Never settle because of impatience.
7. Keep your expectations real!
8. Surround yourself with people who make you grow as a person, people who motivate you enough to reach your goal, people who believe in your potential, and people who appreciate you. And please never forget the golden rule “Quality over Quantity.”
9. Invest your time in people who value time.
10. Move forward; always! Never go back to places you chose to leave.
11. Keep yourself motivated. Always remind yourself of your potential and capability to reach your goals regardless of the ups and downs.
12. Set a future vision for yourself; what you want, who and where you want to be!
13. Learn and learn and learn! Never be hostile, always manage to learn something new and never be afraid to ask not even the simplest question.
14. Be opened to new opportunities.
15. Beware of your priorities, never let in people who aren’t on the same track. They mislead you.
16. Challenge yourself beyond your normal limits. The outcome is always worth the challenge.