“A man had six children and was so proud of himself that he started calling his wife ‘Mother of Six’ in spite of her objections to t...
“A man had six children and was so proud of himself that he started calling his wife ‘Mother of Six’ in spite of her objections to this name. One night at a restaurant he shouted at the top of his voice, ‘Shall we go home now, Mother of Six?’ Irritated by his lack of discretion, she yelled back, ‘Anytime you’re ready, Father of Four’.”
I’ve made it easier for you to figure out what I’m going to talk about in today’s post:
Sometimes men are victims of stereotype. I have to admit this. We always have this question in mind “why do men cheat”. We ask it very openly, and we expect answers.
Well, men cheat. Or to be fair, some men cheat. But to be fair enough, I have to say that some women also cheat. Full stop.
Yes. Some women do cheat. They go through extramarital affairs in both senses; physical (sex) or emotional. An emotional affair might include regular meetings, intimate texting, or talking over the phone.
The question is: Why do some women have extramarital affairs?
As simple as it is, she isn’t satisfied with her marriage in the first place. But there is more to the story. Probably…
1. A woman who cheats might have troubles communicating with her husband about their problems.
2. She doesn’t feel appreciated by him.
3. She is bored of routine and might have a lot of empty time.
4. Her sexual life isn’t enough satisfying.
5. She has an urging desire for male attention. Besides, she needs reaffirmation of her power and desirability.
6. Probably, a woman who cheats didn’t go through relationships before marriage. She wants to relive the teen aging period.
7. Affairs might happen because she was offered an opportunity at the right time.
8. Her relationship with her husband might be lacking emotional intimacy, romance, or passion.
There is no such thing as an affair to damage the overall balance of marriage. For me, nothing would justify an affair! No matter what the circumstances are, nothing would justify infidelity. Circumstances in cheating are an illusion. We can’t talk about cheating in terms of circumstances simply because cheating is a choice. Women who cheat must know that there is an exit plan if she feels dissatisfied with her marriage. She can simply ask for divorce.